| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waco, Tx in February is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 53.1mm (2.1in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Waco, Tx February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Waco, Tx, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Waco, Tx:
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) NNW
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 249 kms (154.7 miles) WNW
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 85.4 kms (53.1 miles) WNW
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.8 miles) W
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) WSW
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 182.8 kms (113.6 miles) WSW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) SSW
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) SW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 219.2 kms (136.2 miles) S
- Greenville, Tx, Usa - 198.5 kms (123.4 miles) NNE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) N
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) NNE
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 88.4 kms (55 miles) NE
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 69.9 kms (43.4 miles) E
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) SSE
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 255.8 kms (159 miles) SE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 243 kms (151 miles) S